Tuesday 1 January 2008

Entry 1

I have had three individual quotes running through my head and I thought sharing them would be an interesting way to start my blog:

The one who would be all my spiritual food was, even as a baby, placed in a feeding trough. That's forward planning for you!
This comes from something shared in our morning worship at Easterhouse by Kirsty. She seemed almost apologetic at sharing what she thoguht was such an obvious insight to the Christmas story. I think it is wonderful.


The infinite became finite: The Eternal took time for me at Christmas.

This comes from the sermon given last Sunday at Red Lodge Methodist Church by the Rev. Sheila MacInally. It works on so many levels and each of them speak with great depth.


Three nails gave me liberty
This comes from a song by Leeland, and I like it's poetry.

So thank you Kirsty, Sheila and Leeland.

May my mind, this year, focus on things such as these.

No comments: